ENROLL IN MYTELEMEDICINE SERVICES offered by OnCall
Monthly Membership Programs (with monthly recurring payments)
that covers the entire household
OnCall has partnered with MyTelemedicine to offer two powerful virtual Telemedicine products for individuals, businesses, and organizations. Access A Doctor and Telephonic Counseling and Support.
Access A Doctor (by MyTelemedicine)
MyTelemedicine offers virtual visits with a board-certified physician via telephone, cell phone, website or mobile apps. Telemedicine can provide a powerful solution to gain medical access for non-emergency medical needs. Telemedicine providers indicate that they can treat approximately 70% of the conditions that would require the patient to otherwise use a primary care physician, urgent care or emergency room from the comfort of their home or office. Better yet, you can gain access to the physician within two hours, but normally less than 30 minutes AND there is:
NO consultation charge for the virtual visit.
When should you use Telemedicine
- If you cannot reach your primary care physician.
- If you need a short-term prescription refill.
- If you have young children and are unable to see a doctor.
- If it’s after your doctors normal business hours.
- When you’re on vacation or traveling away from home.
- If you have a specific health-related question.
- If you’re not sure you need to go to an urgent care center or ER.
- If you cannot afford to take time off of work.
- As a higher-quality, lower-cost alternative to walk-in clinics.
The only cost of the program is the monthly access fee associated with each product.
The programs available are listed below. Each of these programs provides the member access to the virtual visits for the entire members’ household. That’s right. By paying the small monthly fee associated with the program below, your entire household can get access to the doctor on your schedule not on the doctor’s schedule.